- Visitor are not allowed in the apartments until 2pm on the
day of arrival, and are expected to vacate them by 10am on the day of
departure. Under no circumstances can this be altered.
- The apartments must not be occupied by more persons than
stated. The proprietor must be informed of any additional
- The proprietor reserves the right to cancel accommodation
if, at any time, in her opinion, the behaviour of the visitor is such
that the comfort and enjoyment of others is thereby endangered.
- The proprietor does not hold herself responsible for
valuables left in rooms.
- An official receipt (which must be produced on arrival)
will be forwarded if accommodation is available. If accommodation is
not available, your deposit will be refunded by return of post.
In the event of a cancellation,
deposits are non
In the event of a cancellation
within 2 weeks of arrival, the full amount
will be required to be paid.
Guests are responsible from any damage or breakages.